HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
News or info? (Read 137584 times)
Reply #15 - 07. Dec 2011 at 02:19

Breitschwert   Offline
YaBB Newbies
I Love YaBB 2.5 AE!

Thank you very much. Downloading from GG now as we speak.

IP Logged

Reply #16 - 07. Dec 2011 at 03:53

Axoex   Offline
YaBB Newbies
I Love YaBB 2.5 AE!
Poland

Nice ... Well done !!!  Grin  Now I can play ... I finished 5-th mission without any `WIN` command. But I found a bug that causing windows error. Bug with second SCI upgrades. If I try any upgrades its make fast 3 second upgrade and go to windows (error). Just in 5-th mission You should try it, I don`t know how it is in other missions. You should check it.
Save is nice too. Its work, I`v got only one suspend when I saved when nuke blows.
But patch repair windows error when AI attack more then 5 missiles, now zero windows error with that, I`v played 2 hours without any complications. Only You should try to repair this SCI upgrades error, cause now we cannot do any upgrades (game is still playable but You know ... )
Thanks for good work, now I wait for skirmish.  Cheesy

IP Logged

Reply #17 - 07. Dec 2011 at 16:36

Lord Danil   Offline
YaBB Administrator
Polynetix Studio
Orel, Russian Federation

Thank you for bug report, we check this! We are glad that new patch is enjoy you. Smiley

Forum Administrator
IP Logged

Reply #18 - 10. Dec 2011 at 02:41

Breitschwert   Offline
YaBB Newbies
I Love YaBB 2.5 AE!

Did you get some multiplayer fixes in as in did your current fixes maybe also affect mp or is it no use trying to set up a game still? Smiley

IP Logged

Reply #19 - 10. Dec 2011 at 06:47

01   Offline
YaBB Newbies
I Love YaBB 2.5 AE!

Hi, I have been trying to reproduce the second Sci Error, in vain. Please can you give more details about when it occurs, is this occuring after a load of saved game or you started a fresh mission.

We will need more resources (men and money Smiley ) to work on multiplayer, for now we will get the single player full and stable (skirmish still to come ... Smiley ) and then we will see

IP Logged

Reply #20 - 11. Dec 2011 at 21:09

Axoex   Offline
YaBB Newbies
I Love YaBB 2.5 AE!
Poland

The error has been occur when I try to upgrade something in second SCI upgrades, its been in fresh mission (5th mission), and after load the same. Upgrade was make fast 3-4 seconds and game go to windows with error. After load I try upgrade something else, its been the same, so I played without this upgrades. I didn`t try in other missions yet, maybe it was only in that mission I don`t know, You should try. Its hard to say when this error is occur for 100%, You should check many possibilities.
Regards Axo

IP Logged

Reply #21 - 12. Dec 2011 at 03:12

ScottWAR   Offline
YaBB Newbies
I Love YaBB 2.5 AE!

01 wrote on 10. Dec 2011 at 06:47:
Hi, I have been trying to reproduce the second Sci Error, in vain. Please can you give more details about when it occurs, is this occuring after a load of saved game or you started a fresh mission.

We will need more resources (men and money Smiley ) to work on multiplayer, for now we will get the single player full and stable (skirmish still to come ... Smiley ) and then we will see

Well, if you dont have the budget to do it,...you dont have the budget to do it. It would be nice to play against people though......

IP Logged

Reply #22 - 12. Dec 2011 at 16:35

Lord Danil   Offline
YaBB Administrator
Polynetix Studio
Orel, Russian Federation

Axoex wrote on 11. Dec 2011 at 21:09:
The error has been occur when I try to upgrade something in second SCI upgrades, its been in fresh mission (5th mission), and after load the same. Upgrade was make fast 3-4 seconds and game go to windows with error. After load I try upgrade something else, its been the same, so I played without this upgrades. I didn`t try in other missions yet, maybe it was only in that mission I don`t know, You should try. Its hard to say when this error is occur for 100%, You should check many possibilities.
Regards Axo

Can you send save game to me? ( send file to ...)
Save game file will be in My Documents\DirectHit\{Player1}\Saves\Campaign_5.dhs - if you play 5-th mission with Neosun corp (red), Campaign_5L.dhs - if you play 5-th mission with Unistelaris (Blue).

Forum Administrator
IP Logged

Reply #23 - 12. Dec 2011 at 16:41

Lord Danil   Offline
YaBB Administrator
Polynetix Studio
Orel, Russian Federation

ScottWAR wrote on 12. Dec 2011 at 03:12:
   Well, if you dont have the budget to do it,...you dont have the budget to do it. It would be nice to play against people though......

Multiplayer is difficult to bugfix, but may be soon we focused to multiplayer.

Forum Administrator
IP Logged

Reply #24 - 14. Dec 2011 at 05:49

01   Offline
YaBB Newbies
I Love YaBB 2.5 AE!

Lord Danil wrote on 12. Dec 2011 at 16:35:
Axoex wrote on 11. Dec 2011 at 21:09:
Regards Axo

Can you send save game to me? ( send file to [img])
Save game file will be in My Documents\DirectHit\{Player1}\Saves\Campaign_5.dhs - if you play 5-th mission with Neosun corp (red), Campaign_5L.dhs - if you play 5-th mission with Unistelaris (Blue).

I have loaded the file you sent, It worked fine for me, the second SCI wasn't built, so I had to build it, afterwards I was able to do economic upgrades without any problem. The available Tech Upgrades were already all done in the saved file.

IP Logged

Reply #25 - 14. Dec 2011 at 19:41

Axoex   Offline
YaBB Newbies
I Love YaBB 2.5 AE!
Poland

Second SCI was destroyed by AI, I don`t rebuild it. Maybe that bug occur only in my game I don`t know, I check it when I try to play 6th mission

IP Logged

Reply #26 - 16. Dec 2011 at 17:40

Lord Danil   Offline
YaBB Administrator
Polynetix Studio
Orel, Russian Federation

Axoex wrote on 14. Dec 2011 at 19:41:
Second SCI was destroyed by AI, I don`t rebuild it. Maybe that bug occur only in my game I don`t know, I check it when I try to play 6th mission

Ok we check this. You can check this too in your next mission.

Forum Administrator
IP Logged

Reply #27 - 01. Jan 2012 at 12:55

Axoex   Offline
YaBB Newbies
I Love YaBB 2.5 AE!
Poland

A very very happy new year, a lot of new interesting ideas and maybe new versions, faster patching and skirmish mode made in Direct Hit  Grin

Best Regards Axo

IP Logged

Reply #28 - 01. Jan 2012 at 18:56

Lord Danil   Offline
YaBB Administrator
Polynetix Studio
Orel, Russian Federation

Thanks Axo!!! Smiley))
We'll see...

Forum Administrator
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2