This topic for suggestions.

Forum Administrator
IP Logged

Reply #1 - 19. Apr 2011 at 03:39

Carlin   Offline
YaBB Newbies
I Love YaBB 2.5 AE!

Just re-posting my suggestions here from the other topic:

1) It would be great if the Factory could automatically produce needed missile parts when we tell the factory to build missiles.

2) Currently when we click on a part to build in the Factory, it doesn't list the name of the part. It would be very helpful if it would list the name of the part when we click on it. It could list the name in the space that currently shows the list of missile prototypes when you click on the missiles icon, but is otherwise empty. Thus, for everything except missiles, it will show the name. With missiles, it would work the way it does now. Another option is to use tooltips to show the part names.

3) When we hover the mouse cursor over a mineral on the right edge of the screen, a tooltip would be very helpful showing the name of the mineral.

4) Allow us to open a building's menu by double-left-clicking on the building. Single-click should remain the same as now.

IP Logged

Reply #2 - 19. Apr 2011 at 13:36

Lord Danil   Offline
YaBB Administrator
Polynetix Studio
Orel, Russian Federation

Carlin wrote on 19. Apr 2011 at 03:39:

1) It would be great if the Factory could automatically produce needed missile parts when we tell the factory to build missiles.

2) Currently when we click on a part to build in the Factory, it doesn't list the name of the part. It would be very helpful if it would list the name of the part when we click on it. It could list the name in the space that currently shows the list of missile prototypes when you click on the missiles icon, but is otherwise empty. Thus, for everything except missiles, it will show the name. With missiles, it would work the way it does now. Another option is to use tooltips to show the part names.

3) When we hover the mouse cursor over a mineral on the right edge of the screen, a tooltip would be very helpful showing the name of the mineral.

4) Allow us to open a building's menu by double-left-clicking on the building. Single-click should remain the same as now.

Number 2,3,4 is in progress, I think it will be in next patch. (we planning on next week).

Forum Administrator
IP Logged

Reply #3 - 20. Apr 2011 at 02:46

Carlin   Offline
YaBB Newbies
I Love YaBB 2.5 AE!

Lord Danil wrote on 19. Apr 2011 at 13:36:
Carlin wrote on 19. Apr 2011 at 03:39:

Number 2,3,4 is in progress, I think it will be in next patch. (we planning on next week).

Great! Smiley

IP Logged

Reply #4 - 20. Apr 2011 at 03:48

Carlin   Offline
YaBB Newbies
I Love YaBB 2.5 AE!

Launcher suggestions:

1) Leave the AML with two launch tubes, but allow it to store up to 10 ACM. Give the AML a very simple menu that shows how many AML it has.

2) In the Targets menu, allow the player to replace the loaded missile with a missile stored in the same CML by left-clicking on the stored missile. The loading timer would reset to 0%. Maybe have it ignore the left-click if the stored missile is of the same prototype as the loaded missile.

3) Give the CML a small menu with a droplist to allow the player to select one prototype. That CML will then only be loaded with that prototype and no others.

IP Logged

Reply #5 - 30. Apr 2011 at 00:23

Carlin   Offline
YaBB Newbies
I Love YaBB 2.5 AE!

Carlin wrote on 20. Apr 2011 at 03:48:
Launcher suggestions:

1) Leave the AML with two launch tubes, but allow it to store up to 10 ACM. Give the AML a very simple menu that shows how many AML it has.

2) In the Targets menu, allow the player to replace the loaded missile with a missile stored in the same CML by left-clicking on the stored missile. The loading timer would reset to 0%. Maybe have it ignore the left-click if the stored missile is of the same prototype as the loaded missile.

EDIT: I see now that if I don't check the "Auto-Reload" box then I can click on the missile I want to load. Therefore I am changing this suggestion to just eliminate the "Auto-Reload" checkbox and let us load a different missile at all times. Reloading would reset the loading timer to zero.

3) Give the CML a small menu with a droplist to allow the player to select one prototype. That CML will then only be loaded with that prototype and no others.

IP Logged

Reply #6 - 30. Apr 2011 at 12:21

Lord Danil   Offline
YaBB Administrator
Polynetix Studio
Orel, Russian Federation

Carlin wrote on 30. Apr 2011 at 00:23:
Launcher suggestions:

Ok. We discuss this.

EDIT: I see now that if I don't check the "Auto-Reload" box then I can click on the missile I want to load. Therefore I am changing this suggestion to just eliminate the "Auto-Reload" checkbox and let us load a different missile at all times. Reloading would reset the loading timer to zero.

Ok. We discuss this.

Ok. We discuss this too. Smiley

Forum Administrator
IP Logged

Reply #7 - 03. May 2011 at 12:19

macan   Offline
YaBB Newbies
I Love YaBB 2.5 AE!

Can this game save during the game?? If not priority number one to patch!!! Also power production is unbalanced, wind turbines generates to little power, and maybe  adding another "sort" of power plant which uses ores.

IP Logged

Reply #8 - 03. May 2011 at 15:26

Lord Danil   Offline
YaBB Administrator
Polynetix Studio
Orel, Russian Federation

macan wrote on 03. May 2011 at 12:19:
Can this game save during the game?? If not priority number one to patch!!! Also power production is unbalanced, wind turbines generates to little power, and maybe  adding another "sort" of power plant which uses ores.

Unable to save during mission.
About WG - you need build them on high terrain levels, so it generate more power. Nuclear Power Plant generate energy using ore...

Forum Administrator
IP Logged

Reply #9 - 03. May 2011 at 15:34

macan   Offline
YaBB Newbies
I Love YaBB 2.5 AE!

If u cannot save that is a big minus to this game, cause missions are one hour minimum of game play.

It also needs custom mode(skirmish) where u chose maps, cpu enemies etc, not just campaign mode.

IP Logged

Reply #10 - 04. May 2011 at 13:39

Lord Danil   Offline
YaBB Administrator
Polynetix Studio
Orel, Russian Federation

macan wrote on 03. May 2011 at 15:34:
If u cannot save that is a big minus to this game, cause missions are one hour minimum of game play.

It also needs custom mode(skirmish) where u chose maps, cpu enemies etc, not just campaign mode.

We working on save during combat and skirmish.

Forum Administrator
IP Logged

Reply #11 - 15. May 2011 at 20:30

poplar   Offline
YaBB Newbies
I Love YaBB 2.5 AE!

It is really necessary to enable the function that people can manually input numbers when producing parts or missiles. It just make me crazy to click mouse and sometime it return to zero after tens of clicks.

IP Logged

Reply #12 - 15. May 2011 at 20:38

poplar   Offline
YaBB Newbies
I Love YaBB 2.5 AE!

Lord Danil wrote on 04. May 2011 at 13:39:

Yes please do it!!!
Now I just passed the 1st level and the program crushed 5 or 6 times during the 2nd level, each time I have to start over again.
I think the problem located on the missile launching page. If you launch a missile at the same time that the first line information is disappearing, game will crush.

IP Logged

Reply #13 - 15. May 2011 at 23:38

cubr   Offline
YaBB Newbies
I Love YaBB 2.5 AE!

poplar wrote on 15. May 2011 at 20:38:
I think the problem located on the missile launching page. If you launch a missile at the same time that the first line information is disappearing, game will crush.

True. Another potential crash area is when enemy base is receiving massive damage at once. E.g. when u launch 10 rockets at once and say 8 of them get through.

IP Logged

Reply #14 - 16. May 2011 at 18:53

Lord Danil   Offline
YaBB Administrator
Polynetix Studio
Orel, Russian Federation

poplar wrote on 15. May 2011 at 20:38:
Lord Danil wrote on 04. May 2011 at 13:39:

Yes please do it!!!
Now I just passed the 1st level and the program crushed 5 or 6 times during the 2nd level, each time I have to start over again.

How much RAM you have? 2Gb?
Do you apply patch 1.4?

Forum Administrator
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 6
Send Topic Print