HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Release on Steam (Read 101892 times)
02. Aug 2014 at 12:47

Breitschwert   Offline
YaBB Newbies
I Love YaBB 2.5 AE!

In about 5 days, the game will be released on Steam.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/314760/

No price announced yet, hopefully it will do well. Is there a plan to give Steam keys to owners to kick off the game and maybe push it up the Top Sellers list or allow reviews being written faster? Not sure if it will be able to compete on the Top Sellers list, but reviews could be helpful in itself.

Same thing applies for Pe-2 Dive Bomber of course. So yes, best of luck. I am personally hoping that if it sells well, it will allow more development being done on the game. Want my multiplayer back. Sad

IP Logged

Reply #1 - 03. Aug 2014 at 23:07

Lord Danil   Offline
YaBB Administrator
Polynetix Studio
Orel, Russian Federation

Hi Breitschwert!

Nice meet you on our forum again.
About Steam Keys - good idea, I send you a key when game release (I have no doubts that you have copy of DH) but don't know how it will be work with others. Good reviews is very important for selling game, if you can write one - I will be grateful.

About developing DH - sorry we don't make any new features and multiplayer. Game not became popular for now, so we can't spend half of year (in better way) for additional 20-30 copies sold in future.

Forum Administrator
IP Logged

Reply #2 - 04. Aug 2014 at 18:42

Breitschwert   Offline
YaBB Newbies
I Love YaBB 2.5 AE!

Nice to meet you again, too.

Okay. Smiley I will try write an honest review. I feel the interface is somewhat dated, but really like the deep and diverse gameplay. Wish there was a skirmish mode with set-able options, but the campaign is basically a queue of skirmish missions in a way. Those are my current thoughts. I would also write that I received a key to write the review for Steam, indicating that I have gameplay knowledge without any play time. Smiley

I do have it from Gamersgate complete with Pe2-Dive Bomber. I do have activation keys for both, though it is DRM free there now as far as I can tell. If you want to make sure, I could send you both for verification (or just the one for Direct Hit, as I do not have much experience with Dive Bomber, due to my sound issues, which seem to still be partially there, even after a PC change. They do disappear now after some time though, maybe I will get into it more).

Maybe it will do well on Steam, who knows. Also regarding the multiplayer, it was in and was removed, that's why I am sad it is gone.  Sad Ah well. We'll see.

IP Logged

Reply #3 - 06. Aug 2014 at 12:26

Lord Danil   Offline
YaBB Administrator
Polynetix Studio
Orel, Russian Federation

I send you a keys in PM. All you want to write in review - is normal. So go ahead and make reviews. I feel sad about multiplayer too.

Forum Administrator
IP Logged

Reply #4 - 06. Aug 2014 at 17:28

Breitschwert   Offline
YaBB Newbies
I Love YaBB 2.5 AE!

Thanks. Received them and activated fine. Waiting for Direct Hit to be released tomorrow.

IP Logged

Reply #5 - 06. Aug 2014 at 22:30

ScottWAR   Offline
YaBB Newbies
I Love YaBB 2.5 AE!

Yeah,...I purchased Direct Hit many months ago,...I would like to have a steam key as that's where I prefer to buy my games in order to prevent having to visit 20 different websites to download the games I have bought.

IP Logged

Reply #6 - 07. Aug 2014 at 23:08

Breitschwert   Offline
YaBB Newbies
I Love YaBB 2.5 AE!

My review has been posted. Hopefully it will attract new customers to your game, that find the game enjoyable. As said in the review, I still hope the sales will make it somehow possible to bring back multiplayer. Hope dies last, I guess. Smiley

Edit: For some reason it isn't showing in the store, yet and I do not know why.
Edit2: It does show up under Community Hub/Reviews, not sure what is wrong or if it just takes time before being listed. Gonna wait now.
Edit3: Showing up now. There we go Smiley (For reference, I am UsF there, you can verify that by looking at the profile where I linked a youtube channel with the same nickname as my account name here).
« Last Edit: 08. Aug 2014 at 10:16 by Breitschwert »  
IP Logged

Reply #7 - 08. Aug 2014 at 14:27

Lord Danil   Offline
YaBB Administrator
Polynetix Studio
Orel, Russian Federation

ScottWAR - sure,  sent to PM.
Breitschwert - your review is brilliant! Thx very much!!!!!  Smiley

Forum Administrator
IP Logged

Reply #8 - 08. Aug 2014 at 19:20

ScottWAR   Offline
YaBB Newbies
I Love YaBB 2.5 AE!

Thank you very much. Will put up a review soon.

IP Logged

Reply #9 - 09. Aug 2014 at 18:37

Lord Danil   Offline
YaBB Administrator
Polynetix Studio
Orel, Russian Federation

ScottWAR
Another good review!!! Thanks!!!

Forum Administrator
IP Logged

Reply #10 - 28. Oct 2017 at 23:18

Raptor   Offline
YaBB Newbies
Come From.... Future....
India

After long time... Finally I buy Direct Hit: Missile War from Steam.

Thank you very much for 20% discount in my region (India).
Will put up a review soon. Cheesy

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print