Orel, Russian Federation

Patches discussion.

Forum Administrator
IP Logged

Reply #1 - 21. Apr 2011 at 06:05

Ranger   Offline
YaBB Newbies
I Love YaBB 2.5 AE!

The games seems cool, needs some refinement BUT IT NEEDS A PATCH ASAP!! Crashing to desktop and losing all progress?? I have played the first 30 minutes 30 times.... Patch when? and if you can't make it work, refund how?

IP Logged

Reply #2 - 25. Apr 2011 at 07:40

Raptor   Offline
YaBB Newbies
Come From.... Future....
India

Hi Frnd,
I agree with You.....I patch game on 25 April 2011 with Patch 3 (Build 1732) relesed on 14 April 2011. but Still it Crased. Angry ... Embarrassed... Undecided ....
The games seems cool...Smiley...BUT IT STILL NEEDS A PATCH ASAP...!! Crashing to desktop and losing all progress?? I have played the first 30 minutes 20 times.... But Not worrking....it is also not saving game...every time i have to play from Starting....Game DEV. need to do need full ASAP....

IP Logged

Reply #3 - 25. Apr 2011 at 12:23

Lord Danil   Offline
YaBB Administrator
Polynetix Studio
Orel, Russian Federation

Patch 1.4 will be soon at GG and Impulse. I upload patch 1.4 on Friday. But still waiting. May be holidays?!

Forum Administrator
IP Logged

Reply #4 - 27. Apr 2011 at 13:51

Carlin   Offline
YaBB Newbies
I Love YaBB 2.5 AE!

1.4 is now available on GamersGate. I have to wait until tomorrow to try it out now though since it's 4am Sad

IP Logged

Reply #5 - 28. Apr 2011 at 02:41

Carlin   Offline
YaBB Newbies
I Love YaBB 2.5 AE!

I've played with the 1.4 patch for about 10 minutes now. Having the names of components show up in the Factory is really great. The double-click is extremely useful. However:

"Added tooltips for minerals panel (Mineral names)"

I have no tooltips showing up on the minerals panel.
« Last Edit: 28. Apr 2011 at 06:49 by Carlin »  
IP Logged

Reply #6 - 28. Apr 2011 at 08:26

Carlin   Offline
YaBB Newbies
I Love YaBB 2.5 AE!

Hmm... With 1.4 and I supposed to have access to the Sci-Center and Nuclear Power Plant in the first mission? Not only do I have access to the Missile tech in the Sci-Center, but I also have access to *all* Economic techs. It seems like I should have access to just Inertial Guidance 2 but not Inertial Guidance 3 in the first mission. If we're going to have access to the Economic techs then maybe just be able to research Wind-Gens and nothing else? Something basic like that.

IP Logged

Reply #7 - 28. Apr 2011 at 13:56

cubr   Offline
YaBB Newbies
I Love YaBB 2.5 AE!

Carlin wrote on 28. Apr 2011 at 08:26:
Hmm... With 1.4 and I supposed to have access to the Sci-Center and Nuclear Power Plant in the first mission? Not only do I have access to the Missile tech in the Sci-Center, but I also have access to *all* Economic techs. It seems like I should have access to just Inertial Guidance 2 but not Inertial Guidance 3 in the first mission. If we're going to have access to the Economic techs then maybe just be able to research Wind-Gens and nothing else? Something basic like that.

I don't see a big problem there, they [economic research] do not do much. The "tech progress" happens in missile tech and it is enough.
« Last Edit: 28. Apr 2011 at 18:29 by cubr »  
IP Logged

Reply #8 - 29. Apr 2011 at 14:33

Lord Danil   Offline
YaBB Administrator
Polynetix Studio
Orel, Russian Federation

Carlin wrote on 28. Apr 2011 at 02:41:
I've played with the 1.4 patch for about 10 minutes now. Having the names of components show up in the Factory is really great. The double-click is extremely useful. However:

"Added tooltips for minerals panel (Mineral names)"

We added tool-tip in help panel (lower panel) when mouse over picture of mineral in mineral panel.
I have no tool-tips showing up on the minerals panel.

Forum Administrator
IP Logged

Reply #9 - 29. Apr 2011 at 14:47

Lord Danil   Offline
YaBB Administrator
Polynetix Studio
Orel, Russian Federation

About research. I don't limit this from v 1.0. Basically it has little effect on game play, so I decided mark all economic tech as Tech level 1 technology.

upd. I agree with cubr.

1.4 is stable now? Have you any crashes to desktop?

Forum Administrator
IP Logged

Reply #10 - 29. Apr 2011 at 15:39

Raptor   Offline
YaBB Newbies
Come From.... Future....
India

I am not able to download patch 1.4... from gamersgate.com...... I think...our society's local Proxy server Blocking.... gamersgate.com.... site, since last two days M not able to open this site at my PC...Can you please....give here the alternate download link for patch 1.4 (English) ....   Sad ... Cry ... will you please help Me......!!!???... Huh ..... Smiley

I have Windows Xp (32-Bit) with SP3,
P4 duel core 3Ghz, 2GB RAM, Intel 915 Mother Board.
right now i m plying....Direct Hit: Missile War with patch 1.3 ... but it is crashes to desktop....
..please Help Me....

IP Logged

Reply #11 - 30. Apr 2011 at 13:08

Lord Danil   Offline
YaBB Administrator
Polynetix Studio
Orel, Russian Federation

Raptor wrote on 29. Apr 2011 at 15:39:
I am not able to download patch 1.4... from gamersgate.com...... I think...our society's local Proxy server Blocking.... gamersgate.com.... site, since last two days M not able to open this site at my PC...Can you please....give here the alternate download link for patch 1.4 (English) ....   Sad ... Cry ... will you please help Me......!!!???... Huh ..... Smiley

I have Windows Xp (32-Bit) with SP3,
P4 duel core 3Ghz, 2GB RAM, Intel 915 Mother Board.
right now i m plying....Direct Hit: Missile War with patch 1.3 ... but it is crashes to desktop....
..please Help Me....

Ok. http://www.polynetix.com/DirectHitPatch14(output).exe
This patch only for Gamer'sGate Version (with GG DRM).

Forum Administrator
IP Logged

Reply #12 - 13. Jun 2011 at 07:44

Carlin   Offline
YaBB Newbies
I Love YaBB 2.5 AE!

Very cool, 1.5 is out. Smiley

I'll go download it now!

EDIT: Bummer... it's not on Gamersgate yet. I'll check again tomorrow.

IP Logged

Reply #13 - 13. Jun 2011 at 21:58

Lord Danil   Offline
YaBB Administrator
Polynetix Studio
Orel, Russian Federation

Carlin wrote on 13. Jun 2011 at 07:44:
Very cool, 1.5 is out. Smiley

I'll go download it now!

EDIT: Bummer... it's not on Gamersgate yet. I'll check again tomorrow.

Gamer'sGate upload patch faster then Impulse at this time. Smiley 1 day - this is truly fast. Patch 1.3 (or 1.4) players waiting about 10 days.

Forum Administrator
IP Logged

Reply #14 - 21. Oct 2011 at 18:31

ScottWAR   Offline
YaBB Newbies
I Love YaBB 2.5 AE!

Hmmm, every time I have a seen a nonsense post like the above made at other forums,...it has always been followed by a major spam outbreak,..or a the website/forum being hacked. You guys might want to keep your eyes open.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print