Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  Welcome to our forum.
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 10
Send Topic Print
English version (disscussion). (Read 271174 times)
Reply #30 - 12. Mar 2011 at 02:21

Sinatra   Offline
YaBB Newbies
I Love YaBB 2.5 AE!

Lord Danil wrote on 11. Mar 2011 at 22:12:
Sinatra wrote on 09. Mar 2011 at 22:35:
Hi,
to your questions:
1. sometimes the crashes are random and are not related to any actions... but 50% of the times it crashes when I press the button for "Defense, target, launch"
2.I tried it now several times in window mode and it doesn´t crash as often as it does in fullscreen. Though now it always crashes in the 5th mission.... (never got through this mission)
3. Most times the crashes occur after ~30 min... by then I have about 30-40 windgenerators, 2 research centers, 5 factories, 1-2 nuclear power plants, some storages, batteries, packer and the first couple of aml´s and cml´s...

By the way... I tried the game on a fourth computer now and it doesn´t work either... so now I´m really wondering why there are no other players (or just very few) complining about the crashes??????????????
But the game is compatible to 64 bit OS, right?

thanks for your help!

All problems may solve our first patch. Try to patch the game and write here about it. I hope that problems will be solved.

bad news... unfortunately the patch doesn´t solve the issue... but at leat now I get an error message...
It says: "Runtime error, this aplication requested the Runtime to terminate in an unusual way. Please contact the splications support team for more information"
Cry

IP Logged

Reply #31 - 12. Mar 2011 at 03:11

01   Offline
YaBB Newbies
I Love YaBB 2.5 AE!

Sinatra wrote on 12. Mar 2011 at 02:21:
Lord Danil wrote on 11. Mar 2011 at 22:12:
Sinatra wrote on 09. Mar 2011 at 22:35:
Hi,
to your questions:
1. sometimes the crashes are random and are not related to any actions... but 50% of the times it crashes when I press the button for "Defense, target, launch"
2.I tried it now several times in window mode and it doesn´t crash as often as it does in fullscreen. Though now it always crashes in the 5th mission.... (never got through this mission)
3. Most times the crashes occur after ~30 min... by then I have about 30-40 windgenerators, 2 research centers, 5 factories, 1-2 nuclear power plants, some storages, batteries, packer and the first couple of aml´s and cml´s...

By the way... I tried the game on a fourth computer now and it doesn´t work either... so now I´m really wondering why there are no other players (or just very few) complining about the crashes??????????????
But the game is compatible to 64 bit OS, right?

thanks for your help!

All problems may solve our first patch. Try to patch the game and write here about it. I hope that problems will be solved.

bad news... unfortunately the patch doesn´t solve the issue... but at leat now I get an error message...
It says: "Runtime error, this aplication requested the Runtime to terminate in an unusual way. Please contact the splications support team for more information"
Cry

Sorry for tha, did u try the patch on a 32 bits system? Thanks.

IP Logged

Reply #32 - 12. Mar 2011 at 04:31

Sinatra   Offline
YaBB Newbies
I Love YaBB 2.5 AE!

[/quote]

Cry
[/quote]
Sorry for tha, did u try the patch on a 32 bits system? Thanks. [/quote]

No, I don´t have a 32bit OS and don´t know anyone who does... so I can´t try it...

IP Logged

Reply #33 - 12. Mar 2011 at 10:15

Talemones   Offline
YaBB Newbies
I Love YaBB 2.5 AE!

Hi Sinatra,

wanna try the multiplayer? sounds like fun Smiley

My ICQ is: 385091567

MSN: Darkreaver1980@hotmail.com

Anyone is welcome to add me

IP Logged

Reply #34 - 12. Mar 2011 at 14:44

Sinatra   Offline
YaBB Newbies
I Love YaBB 2.5 AE!

Talemones wrote on 12. Mar 2011 at 10:15:
Hi Sinatra,

wanna try the multiplayer? sounds like fun Smiley

My ICQ is: 385091567

MSN: Darkreaver1980@hotmail.com

Anyone is welcome to add me

Hi Talemones,

yeah... I´d love to try and see if it runs without crashing...

when?

IP Logged

Reply #35 - 12. Mar 2011 at 14:46

Talemones   Offline
YaBB Newbies
I Love YaBB 2.5 AE!

how about now? Cheesy

but we would need a better way to communicate...do you have any messenger? like ICQ, MSN, steam?

IP Logged

Reply #36 - 12. Mar 2011 at 14:50

Sinatra   Offline
YaBB Newbies
I Love YaBB 2.5 AE!

Talemones wrote on 12. Mar 2011 at 14:46:
how about now? Cheesy

but we would need a better way to communicate...do you have any messenger? like ICQ, MSN, steam?

Steam: Sinatra_f see you there  Smiley

IP Logged

Reply #37 - 12. Mar 2011 at 15:27

Talemones   Offline
YaBB Newbies
I Love YaBB 2.5 AE!

I got ya on steam Smiley

To the devs:

Sinatra told me about a new problem:

The missiles travling on the map works now but the missile engine trail shows in the wrong direction, thats because you just used the launching animation one which only works when the missile is travling to the right.  Cheesy

Now the misisle travels to the left while the engine trail is still showing the old animation. Either delete the engine trail (Becasue cruise missiles only fire theyr engines on the launch until they reach theyr top speed, after this they basicaly glide on low engine power).

Or make it so that the missile enters the map from the same direction as the launching one. After all, its still an improvement Smiley

The patch still not aviable on gamersgate Sad.

IP Logged

Reply #38 - 12. Mar 2011 at 19:44

Lord Danil   Offline
YaBB Administrator
Polynetix Studio
Orel, Russian Federation

Talemones wrote on 12. Mar 2011 at 15:27:
I got ya on steam Smiley

To the devs:

Sinatra told me about a new problem:

The missiles travling on the map works now but the missile engine trail shows in the wrong direction, thats because you just used the launching animation one which only works when the missile is travling to the right.  Cheesy

Now the misisle travels to the left while the engine trail is still showing the old animation. Either delete the engine trail (Becasue cruise missiles only fire theyr engines on the launch until they reach theyr top speed, after this they basicaly glide on low engine power).

Or make it so that the missile enters the map from the same direction as the launching one. After all, its still an improvement Smiley

The patch still not aviable on gamersgate Sad.

Gamer'sGate on holiday. I think they make patch available for download at Monday.
About CM. CM fly without trail, I can delete smoke, but if I do that, then player have a problem with searching a place when missile fall. Because CM fall 5 seconds, and FX when CM explode about 2 seconds. If you miss when it falls, you can't find impact place but smoke is help find it. So it is not a bug!!! It is feature!!!  Roll Eyes

Forum Administrator
IP Logged

Reply #39 - 12. Mar 2011 at 21:09

01   Offline
YaBB Newbies
I Love YaBB 2.5 AE!

Sinatra wrote on 12. Mar 2011 at 04:31:
Cry

Quote:

Quote:
No, I don´t have a 32bit OS and don´t know anyone who does... so I can´t try it...

Hi,
Do you still have crash when clickin' or it just happen ? I have to investigate the issue on a 64 bits machine. Which level are you playing when the game crashes (5th red or blue)?
Regards,

IP Logged

Reply #40 - 13. Mar 2011 at 02:03

Sinatra   Offline
YaBB Newbies
I Love YaBB 2.5 AE!

01 wrote on 12. Mar 2011 at 21:09:
Cry

Quote:

Quote:

Hi,
Do you still have crash when clickin' or it just happen ? I have to investigate the issue on a 64 bits machine. Which level are you playing when the game crashes (5th red or blue)?
Regards,

Hi,

well, the "clicking-crashes" seem to have disappeared... now I just have the random crashes. Palying a level several times usually got me through, but the 5th level always crashes (against both ai´s). Playing against the red AI the game just crashes randomly after about 30 min (with the error message I quoted before). Playing against the green AI the game crashes at the end of the level, when I destroy the second headquarter (without any error message).

Thanks for your help... I really apreciate it.

IP Logged

Reply #41 - 14. Mar 2011 at 09:52

mechanoid   Offline
YaBB Newbies
I Love YaBB 2.5 AE!

It would really be great if you could add an save option for the combat stage. The games take very long and some people report crashes - savegames would help a lot.

In addition it would allow players to try different tactics without beginning over and over again. Personally, I like to take breaks and continue on another evening.

IP Logged

Reply #42 - 16. Mar 2011 at 04:10

Sinatra   Offline
YaBB Newbies
I Love YaBB 2.5 AE!

01 wrote on 12. Mar 2011 at 21:09:
Cry

Quote:

Quote:

Hi,
Regards,

Hi,

found two more problems with the game:

1. Production in factories and transport: whenever I build some missiles, they´ll be carried one by one to the aml´s or cml´s. So, when the production is finished and i start a new production queue, the stored (not yet delivered) missiles will just disappear... Maybe a solution might be to make transports carry more than just one missile at a time (or as already suggested by Talemones a building to store missiles)
2. Nukes lead to a crash... I somehow managed to get to mission 6 and whenever I launch more then 2 nukes at a time, the computer will crash upon their detonation (though 1 or 2 nukes are fine).

Hope this information is useful to you...
By the way... looks like tomorrow we´re going to test the multiplayer... Smiley

IP Logged

Reply #43 - 16. Mar 2011 at 15:02

Lord Danil   Offline
YaBB Administrator
Polynetix Studio
Orel, Russian Federation

Sinatra wrote on 16. Mar 2011 at 04:10:
Hi,

1. Production in factories and transport: whenever I build some missiles, they´ll be carried one by one to the aml´s or cml´s. So, when the production is finished and i start a new production queue, the stored (not yet delivered) missiles will just disappear... Maybe a solution might be to make transports carry more than just one missile at a time (or as already suggested by Talemones a building to store missiles)
2. Nukes lead to a crash... I somehow managed to get to mission 6 and whenever I launch more then 2 nukes at a time, the computer will crash upon their detonation (though 1 or 2 nukes are fine).

Ok. We will check this.

Great! Just let us know how it would be.

Forum Administrator
IP Logged

Reply #44 - 16. Mar 2011 at 21:40

Sinatra   Offline
YaBB Newbies
I Love YaBB 2.5 AE!

Lord Danil wrote on 16. Mar 2011 at 15:02:
Hi,

Ok. We will check this.

Great! Just let us know how it would be.

Well... we were unable to join a server.... always with the error message: unable to get conntion...

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 10
Send Topic Print